Instructions for authors
All papers are to be written in English.
Download Guidelines for Authors
The journal considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that they have been submitted only to it; that they neither have been published yet, nor they are under consideration for publication or in press elsewhere. It should be clearly indicated if a submission was previously declined by another journal.
Structure of the article
An article should include the following parts: title, authors’ names, name and address of their work place, abstract, keywords, introduction, the main text, conclusions or recommendations, references, short biographical note about the contributors at the end of the article.
Use IMRAD Style
Introduction – State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
Write section Introduction in three section:
- What is known
- What is not known
- Why we did this study
Materials and Methods – Provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced. Methods already published should be indicated by a reference: only relevant modifications should be described.
Results – Results should be clear and concise.
Discussions – State what you found. This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
Conclusions - The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section.
Download Template for Authors
- Manuscripts should be submitted in in MS Word text editor, A4 (210 x 297 mm) format page with the following margins: top – 25 mm, bottom – 25 mm, left and right – 20 mm, font Times New Roman, 10-point for abstract and keywords and 11-points for text, line spacing 1.5;
- Alignment Justify, Line Spacing Single, Paragraph: Before 0 pt, After 0 pt, Indentation Right/Left 0 pt. Do not use the numbering of pages.
- A complete manuscript falls need to be maximum 8,000 words excluding references, tables, and figures (should not be longer than min. 10 and max. 15 pages)
- Depending on the research and work purposes, the editor decides the acceptance of a larger number of pages
- The use of abbreviations should be avoided. If using the first Abbreviations should be used throughout the text the same
- For headings use maximum three levels
- Footnotes should be avoided. If used, footnotes should only contain additional text (comment), and not information about sources used
- Acknowledgments should be placed in a separate section before the reference list
References - APA Style
"ACCESS: Access to science, business, innovation in digital economy" Journal uses the APA (surname and year) short reference system for citations in the text with a detailed alphabetical list at the end of the paper. It is important to format the references properly because all references will be linked electronically as completely as possible to the papers cited. It is necessary to add a DOI (digital object identifier) number. If a DOI is lacking, it is recommended to add a link to any online source of an article. All links have to be active.
Peer review process
An indispensable condition for publication is anonymous review of the submitted articles. The magazine strives to maintain high standards of publication ethics.
"ACCESS: Access to science, business, innovation in digital economy" journal uses external experts to help evaluate articles and assist the editors to make a decision.
When articles are submitted they will be checked and any that appear out of scope of the journal, or otherwise unsuitable for consideration, will be rejected immediately. Reviewers are selected based on their experience of the subject matter of the article. They may be selected from the Editorial Board of the journal as well as from elsewhere. The journal editorial offices and editors will identify suitable experts and invite them to review. "ACCESS: Access to science, business, innovation in digital economy" welcomes suggestions from authors, but reserves the right to select their own reviewers.